dinsdag 8 januari 2008

Thank you for those who participated in my survey

When I was checking my survey responses just some minutes ago, i was thrilled to see that I had 102 blogger who started to fill out my survey. 84 of them have succesfully completed the entire question list.

This means that 82% of all people who started the survey have actually completed it. And I'm very happy to see this result and would like to thank all of you who have helped me until now to gather these data.....

But we are not yet there...my original goal was to get 100 complete responses, but the more expert bloggers join, the more relevant my results will become. So, for all of you who have helped me by spreading my survey in the blogosphere, keep on doing it as it is clearly working.

Please find below an overview of the number of responses by day since I have launched my survey. Some main blogs in Belgium and the Netherlands have promoted by survey and I've sent an e-mail to 70 e-mail addresses of leading blog companies and expert bloggers in UK, US and Europe...

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

Congrats for those nice results...

A little advice, you should post a list of all the blogs who have participated to the survey and you'll get some more links

Would be nice to follow the evolution of answers of the survey... engagement ;-)