dinsdag 8 januari 2008

Send me your e-mail address for receiving the survey results

I have had some valid comments from people who had completed my survey. I promised to provide you with the results of my survey once I have made the analysis of the data....and I will for sure keep this promise.

Some people indicated that there was no field in the survey to provide me with an e-mail address for me to send you the results. I did, however, request your blog names, but that migth not always be very easy to follow-up....

Therefore this post to inform you about the fact that you can send me your e-mail address by posting it in this blog or, if you do not want to do this publically, you can send me an e-mail on my e-mail address: sdeclercq@teleroute.com

Sorry for the inconvenience..

Geen opmerkingen: