maandag 31 december 2007

My Master Thesis survey is ready!

Hi,

I will continue in English as of now....Reason why is that I will be targetting both Dutch speaking and English speaking blog-owner to complete my survey.

The objective of my survey is to get a clear view on what expert bloggers think are the key drivers of a succesful (business) blog.

The survey will take about 10 mins to complete and will be very important to finish my Master Thesis "Using blogs as a marketing tool".

You can start the survey on:

http://www.polldaddy.com/survey.aspx?id=e322c3325bf94484

What's in it for you?

Well, when you complete the survey, you will get a copy of my thesis once finished, including the results of this survey. It might be excellent content for a blog article to be used on your own blog in the future. My results will be sent around between May and June, 2008.

Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me as I'm very transparent on the purpose of this survey, serving an academic thesis on the usage of blogs and I hope it will contribute to the growth of sensible usage of blogs by companies.

As of this week, I will start publishing parts of my thesis (for which I have writtin already some chapters) in order to start a dialogue about it....

Sven

5 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Hi Sven,

I just filled out your survey -hard work ;-). Interesting subject to do a theasis about, I look forward to the results.

I would prefer to receive these by mail. Is this possible? I would also like to suggest to add a maillink in your survey. Just in case people need to get in contact with you without having to go public?!

Also take a another look at the questions, still some little faults there...;-)

Cheers and happy 2008!

Sven De Clercq zei

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your response and feedback. I will take a look at the questions again....and add a mail link at the end.

Concerning the survey, do you think it is too long as you said it is hard work?

Could you also send me your e-mail address, so I can send you the results via e-mail afterwards...?

Tamara zei

Hi Sven, I just completed your survey and I was wondering how you are going to send the thesis to us, since you are not asking for contact details, only for a link to our blog... I would suggest adding a field where people can fill in their email address :)

Sven De Clercq zei

Hi Tamara,

It is a good point and therefore I will add this to my survey. In the meanwhile, everybody who did not manage to send me his or her e-mail address, please send me a short e-mail to get the results of my survey send to you later.

My address is: sdeclerca@teleroute.com

Tara Mendel zei

I wish I had thought of expanding my respondents to bloggers as well. I had to check thesis help desk to make sure my study with a similar theme was well constructed. Too bad that I wasn't able to open the survey on time to help, but I'm sure it was a successful study nonetheless!